Patch 0.7.2 Notes 3-5-21
We are currently in the process of pushing out Patch 0.7.2. Included with it are the following changes and fixes we've made to the game:
BUG FIXES - ALL PLATFORMS
TOP COMMUNITY ISSUES
- Buildings can now be placed with a controller while looking at interactables.
- Clients can now correctly place base building blueprints on top of other base buildings.
- Fixed a crash related to rotating buildings while relocating as a client.
- Fixed a crash related to hovering over unbuilt ziplines.
- Fixed a crash related to beginning zipline creation.
- Fixed a crash when the host exits the game with the map open.
- Fixed a rare crash when a loot bag is dropped from a character who is leaving the game.
- The Repair Item window will no longer assume you have enough ingredients when you do not.
- Dropping items by dragging them onto your character in Inventory will no longer prevent Tab from closing the screen.
We are working to push out updates to enhance your gaming experience continually, and we appreciate your patience and understanding while we continue to move forward together in this Early Access development period.
To stay current with the commonly reported issues and to follow their status, please visit our Grounded Issue Tracker.
If you are experiencing an issue that is not listed on the Grounded Issue Tracker, either email us directly at email@example.com or fill out the Contact form located on our Support Site and include the following information:
- Platform: (Xbox Console, PC Game Pass, PC Microsoft Store, PC Steam).
- Multiplayer or Single Player Game. (If multiplayer, can you let us know how many players in total in the game, and their platforms if you know this)
- Description of issue.
- Last thing you did in the game before the issue occurred, if applicable.
Thank you again, and have fun out in the backyard!