Known Major Issues
Below is a list of issues we know about that may currently affect players. WATCH OUT!
- Many users are experiencing extended waits for downloading and installing of the game.
- Some users are reporting loss of clicking functionality on higher resolution monitors. Playing on a lower resolution should fix this issue until a fix is in.
- Some GOG users may be having trouble installing the game. (GOG support seems to fix this)
- In rare cases, the client may crash when transitioning to the World Map.
- Hired adventurers do not play voice over during their character creation.
- There are some characters that are missing a line or two of voice over.
- On rare occasions, players may get a black screen when loading a save game. Restarting the client should fix the issue.
- Larger scenes like Queen's Berth are known to have lower frame rates.
- Some abilities obtained from item enchantments are missing their icons.
- Players cannot reverse pickpocket hostile NPCs.
- Characters engaging targets will follow the target during idle stances(recovery), preventing engagement breaks and opportunity attacks.