How can I improve game performance?
If you find you are having some performance issues with screen tearing or low frame rate, there are a list of things below that you can try to improve the overall performance of Grounded. It is also worth checking to make sure that your computer meets or exceeds the game's system requirements.
- Download the latest drivers for your graphics card.
- Change Window Mode to "Fullscreen".
- Lower the game's resolution.
- Lower the game's graphic settings.
- Lower the Framerate Limit.
- Set Motion Blur to 0.
- Make sure the Field of View is set to 90.
- Lower the Render Scale.