Patch 0.4.2 Notes 11-13-20
We have released Patch 0.4.2 for all players. Please update your game when you see that this update is available to receive the following fixes and changes:
FIXES - ALL PLATFORMS
- Fixed the large frame drops that could happen when approaching the pond.
- Opening the save / load screen when you have a lot of saves will no longer take multiple seconds to open.
- Fixed issue where clients that join the game or respawn on top of a base building structure or on a base floor could fall through the world.
- Fixed issue where sometimes trying to jump onto a lily pad could cause you to fall through the pond as if the water wasn't there.
XBOX ONE | XBOX ONE S PLAYERS
- Fixed the out of video memory crash that happens when approaching the pond or oak tree area.
- Fixed issue where creating a manual save in the Save / Load screen could cause an out of memory crash on the Xbox One and Xbox One S.
XBOX AND WINDOWS STORE PLAYERS
- Fixed some issues with manual saves and client player data not syncing from the cloud correctly.
We are working to push out updates to enhance your gaming experience continually, and we appreciate your patience and understanding while we continue to move forward together in this Early Access development period.
If you are experiencing an issue that is not listed on either the Trello board or in the Known Issues List, fill out the Contact form located on our Support Site and include the following information:
- Platform: (Xbox Console, PC Game Pass, PC Microsoft Store, PC Steam).
- Multiplayer or Single Player Game. (If multiplayer, can you let us know how many players in total in the game, and their platforms if you know this)
- Description of issue.
- Last thing you did in the game before the issue occurred, if applicable.
Thank you again, and have fun out in the backyard!