Patch 0.3.1 Notes 10-6-20
Patch 0.3.1 was released today for all players. Please update your game when you see that this update is available to receive the following fixes and changes:
- Fixed crash when placing grid-based buildings (Walls, Foundations, etc.)
- Improved reliability of friend search in the server browser.
- Fixed issue with conversations not triggering properly
- Hedge area art polish
- Added impact VFX for Ice Cap mints and webbed door
- Web sacs wiggle when hit
- Made sticky webs easier to hit while webbed
- The teens will sometimes verbally express their excitement when using a zipline
- Fixed durability not randomizing between which armor piece gets deducted from when hit
- Fixed soldier ants red eyes not appearing when angry
- Removing "venom" from Orb Weaver loot
- Fixed issue with Dew Drops on Dew Collectors spawning on the floor
- Reverting the change, for now, to lock containers to one player at a time since it was causing containers to stay permanently locked occasionally
- Potential fix for duplicate arrows being displayed on bows for clients
- Disabling web screen effect that gets applied when players are caught in sticky webs
- Fix for screen effects getting stuck or not appearing for clients
We want to thank everyone for sharing their feedback and reporting issues as you come across them, as they are extremely helpful while we continue to develop this game. We also want to remind you that the team is constantly working to try to push out updates to enhance your gaming experience continually.
If you are experiencing an issue that is not listed on either the Trello board or in the Known Issues List, either email us directly at email@example.com or fill out the Contact form located on our Support Site and include the following information:
- Platform (Xbox Console, PC Game Pass, PC Microsoft Store, PC Steam).
- Multiplayer or Single Player Game. (If multiplayer, can you let us know how many players in total in the game, and their platforms if you know this)
- Description of issue.
- Last thing you did in the game before the issue occurred, if applicable.
Thank you again, and have fun out in the backyard!