Patch 0.3.3 Notes 10-19-20
We have just pushed out Patch 0.3.3 for all players. Please update your game when you see that this update is available to receive the following fixes and changes:
- Fixed random client crash when pickup up items
- Fixed crash with destroying Plank Pallet or Stem Pallet building
- Fixed crashes dealing with Cloud Save syncing on the Main Menu
- Fixed issues with saves not properly uploading or downloading from the Xbox Cloud causing corrupted or missing saved game
Thank you for your reports and your continued support while we further develop Grounded! We are working to push out updates to enhance your gaming experience continually.
If you are experiencing an issue that is not listed on either the Trello board or in the Known Issues List, either email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the Contact form located on our Support Site and include the following information:
- Platform. (Xbox Console, PC Game Pass, PC Microsoft Store, PC Steam)
- Multiplayer or Single Player Game. (If multiplayer, can you let us know how many players in total in the game, and their platforms if you know this)
- Description of issue.
- Last thing you did in the game before the issue occurred, if applicable.
Thank you again, and have fun out in the backyard!