Patch 0.4.3 Notes 11-18-20
We are in the process of releasing patch 0.4.3 for all players. Please update your game when you see that this update is available to receive the following fixes and changes:
FIXES - ALL PLATFORMS
- Made changes to fix the creatures who were sometimes spawning into the game oddly or not navigating around the yard after loading in.
XBOX AND WINDOWS STORE PLAYERS
- Fix applied to the issue regarding character data reverting to an older save file for hosts or people playing single player.
We are working to push out updates to enhance your gaming experience continually, and we appreciate your patience and understanding while we continue to move forward together in this Early Access development period.
To stay current with the commonly reported issues and to follow their status, please visit our Grounded Issue Tracker, or you can bookmark our Known Issues List.
If you are experiencing an issue that is not listed on either the Trello board or in the Known Issues List, fill out the Contact form located on our Support Site and include the following information:
- Platform: (Xbox Console, PC Game Pass, PC Microsoft Store, PC Steam).
- Multiplayer or Single Player Game. (If multiplayer, can you let us know how many players in total in the game, and their platforms if you know this)
- Description of issue.
- Last thing you did in the game before the issue occurred, if applicable.
Thank you again, and have fun out in the backyard!